Kitchen Cabinet Lighting — Some homeowners have trouble about their kitchens that look dark and dreary. Installing lighting is not that simple, though; you have to consider which lighting is best for your kitchen.
Here we can know the best five solutions for kitchen cabinet lighting:
- Fluorescent: This type of kitchen cabinet lighting is the most popular under side kitchen cabinet lighting. It is a better kitchen cabinet lighting too, compared to light bulbs that can release bigger heat to the room. However, some people find that fluorescent light for kitchen cabinet lighting seems too flat.
- LED Wireless Puck: This lighting looks like a hockey puck, just like its name. It is also wireless because it uses batteries to supply power. To install this kind of kitchen cabinet lighting, you just need to “peel” and “stick”, as it has an adhesive parts underside the lighting. Usually, it needs some AAA or AA batteries to run, and they give it 60 hours of operation.
- Wired Puck: It is similar to the LED puck above, but the wired puck kitchen cabinet lighting needs cable to plug into nearby outlets. It sometimes provides brackets to help tuck away the cables that are included.
- LED Light Strips: It is a popular solution for under-side kitchen cabinet lighting. Many people use it. Somehow, LED light strips are used not only as kitchen cabinet lighting, but also as lighting for the bookshelves, walls, mirrors in the bathroom, and many other places. They also have various colors that can suits the design and style of the room.
- Swivel LED Heads on A Mounting Bar: This lighting is actually an LED lighting. It is quite popular, compared to other kitchen cabinet lighting. It has four or five light heads, each of the heads contain three to five LED lights. They are mounted on a bar that can mount to the wall. Each head can turn 360 degrees and can face many different angles. Many people use this kitchen cabinet lighting because of its directional lighting purpose. Just like other lightings, this lighting can be used not only for under cabinets but also for bookshelves, trophy shelves, closets, and so on. It can be sold wired or wireless.
Those five simple solutions of kitchen cabinet lighting also come with easy installation process. You can just insert some batteries, “peel” and “stick”, or plug the cables into the outlets. It is now your need that decides which kitchen cabinet lighting is good for your kitchen.
By username1 and filed under category: Kitchen